Thursday 11 June 2009

Baby pea

I had an amazing bike ride yesterday, all around the local forest, its inspired me to start taking my cycling more seriously, im buying a new road bike next week :) dont know how practical that is seing as i live in beaulieu!


hmmm oh yea!
I GOT A TATTOO!
i have been waiting a while now, and omg i realy want to be a tattooist now!! they loved my design and are willing to train me up!
im going back to get another one on my bum.. lol of a dandelion and leaves.
this one realy meens alot to me, more than a random one of the wall, and im realy obsessed with strawberry print so it fit :)
I wanted it as natural as possible.




and so here we are, a quick run down on some of the things i have been munching away on as of late:

p.s go to infinity foods in brighton!! and the infinity foods cafe, you wont be disapointed, omgzz the gluten free vegan pizza is PURE HEAVEN


vegan white choc chip cookies (hand made)









tofu with seaweed and other yummy things in :)



LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE IS GOING TO THE NEW FOREST SHOW! lets hang outtt :D




home made pizza ( bbq infused tofu) broad beans, spinach, basil and tomato,mushrooms, gf free soy sauce infused potato, paprika, cumin and alot of other things :) was scrummy


*************************



***************************




soya mince with tomato
**********************





peanut butter cookies




stuffed vine leaves and spicy sweet potato chips (or u americans call them fries ;) )
*****************************



home made lasagne, i used chickpeqa flour (gram flour) abd nade lasagne sheets by boiling it in water till it rose up,
i layered lasagne sheet with a soy mince and tomoato basil sauce mixture then another layer of pasta sheet, then a mushroom and pesto layer and repeated the sequence from then on, on the top later i brushed with pesto (vegan g/f variety) and baked in the oven, YUMMY!!
*********************



Pesto, herb and mushroom stuffed tofu

**************************



spinach flan, butter bean base


LOL !! AT MY FRUIT BOWL




I WILL BE BACK!! love you all

xoxoxo
peony

4 comments:

rebekatron@hotmail.co.uk said...

ahh i was wondering where you'd been, your blog is my favourite! hope you're ok, your food looks awesome as usual - i wanted to make pizza tonight but don't have any vegan cheese, and i think yours may have just persuaded me to go ahead and do it anyway! i guess if there's plenty of other flavours and texures going on it doesn't matter about the cheese huh :) x

maya said...

lovely post! you are gorgeous!
ahhh yes i did have fruity cereal and pistachios a while back and that did inspire my name of my blog, i thought it sounded cute. lol. you are so sweet for remembering that :)

<3
maya xox

Anonymous said...

the foodies looks great as always...especially the white choc chip cookies :)
hope your ok after the miscarriage hun
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hope you're holding up alright, sweets. You've been through a lot.

I love your tattoo! The strawberry hanging off it is my favorite part. Your white chocolate chip cookies look divine as well.

Enjoy your sunday!